We are a Data Intelligence & Data Catalog consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, data lineage, data architecture, data cataloging, data marketplace, data quality and more. Our mission is to unleash data potential to fuel business of our clients.
Murdio partners with leading Data Intelligence and Data Lineage companies like Collibra and Solidatus.
As a Collibra Integration Developer you will be responsible for the design and development of integration architectures and interfaces. You will closely work with development teams on managing data analysis and integration of systems with Collibra Data Governance Center to deliver high quality solutions.
What will you do:
- Develop Collibra integration solutions using technologies such as Java/Groovy, Springboot, Python, Mulesoft, Jobserver, Collibra EDGE,
- Use REST APIs to Integrate Collibra with other Enterprise, Reporting, Data Quality, Data Catalog and Master Data Management tools,
- Collaborate with colleagues and business stakeholders to determine optimal solutions to integrate their business in Collibra,
- Develop APIs to expose the metadata functionalities to the end-users or systems,
- Create catalogs by discovering new data sources and harvesting existing data sources available in Collibra,
- Install, configure and test out-of-the-box Collibra connectors as well as individual connectors available in Collibra Marketplace,
- Collaborate with other workflow and integration developers,
- Follow Software Development Lifecycle Cycle and clean code practices,
- Take part in code reviews,
- Version developed solutions using client’s code repositories,
- Create technical documentation for developed integrations,
- Host integration technical demos,
- Create profound interface migration concepts to prepare and align migration activities (release management).
Key requirements. What do we expect:
- Ability to implement cloud/on prem software solutions in enterprise environments (cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure),
- Skilled in Java, Python. Knowledge of Java Spring Boot framework,
- Experience in data strategy and data governance,
- A basic understanding of Collibra concepts, including data governance, data lineage, and metadata management,
- Understanding of RESTful API design and development,
- Knowledge of database management systems such as MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server,
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong experience and knowledge of Linux operating system and command-line interface (CLI),
- Understanding the big picture, always considering how deliverables interplay and fit across capabilities,
- Eagerness to automate and continuously improve development, testing and deployment activities.
What can you expect:
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global innovation company,
- Opportunity to work with the most advanced and fast developing technologies,
- Flexible, challenging and inspiring work in a market-leading organization,
- Flexible working conditions with work from home approach,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere.