We are a Data Intelligence & Data Catalog consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, data lineage, data architecture, data cataloging, data marketplace, data quality and more. Our mission is to unleash data potential to fuel business of our clients.
Murdio partners with leading Data Intelligence and Data Lineage companies like Collibra and Solidatus.
As a Collibra Workflow Developer you will be responsible for the development and customization of workflows in Collibra Data Governance Center. You will closely work with analysts and other developers on streamlining processes for the clients to deliver high quality solutions.
What will you do:
- Develop and customize workflows using Eclipse and Flowable,
- Load and configure all developed and customized workflows,
- Collaborate with other workflow and integration developers,
- Follow Software Development Lifecycle Cycle and clean code practices,
- Take part in code reviews,
- Version developed solution using client’s code repositories,
- Create technical documentation for developed workflows,
- Host workflow technical demos,
- Prepare migration packages of developed workflows for UAT/PROD Releases (release management).
Key requirements. What do we expect:
- Object-oriented programming skills,
- BPMN, Java, Groovy and/or Python programming experience,
- A deep care for optimal and pleasant user experience,
- Ability to assess and apply decoupling techniques where relevant to improve modularity and reusability of deliverables,
- Understanding the big picture, always considering how deliverables interplay and fit across capabilities,
- Eagerness to automate and continuously improve development, testing and deployment activities.
What can you expect:
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global innovation company,
- Opportunity to work with the most advanced and fast developing technologies,
- Flexible, challenging and inspiring work in a market-leading organization,
- Flexible working conditions with work from home approach,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere.